2009 Derbi GPR **MINT**

Greetings.

Before I go and release the bike to the hordes on Ebay I thought I would test the waters on here!

I have for sale a mint condition, new shape Derbi GPR 125, 09 reg.
It has done about 1400 miles (I’ll confirm tomorrow) and as far as I can make out has no dents, and very little wear and tear on it.

I have treated this bike like royalty with it seeing one trip back from work (20 mins) in a small bit of drizzle, in fact it gets better treatment than my missus.

I passed my test yesterday so looking into buying a bigger bike and this is the only reason for the sale.

I have had the first service done at the 600 mile mark and it will shortly require the second service (hence the low price I am selling at).
It is taxed for 12 months (I just renewed it) and will still have 12 months left on the warranty.

Based in the Wandsworth area if you want to come and have a look at it and the £2300 price tag is very low for this bike (lowest in the country from what I could work out) and I want an offer somewhere very close to the £2300 I am after.

I’ll post pics tomorrow and confirm the mileage when I pick up the bike from the work garage. (current pic is from a while ago but gives an idea)

PM me for contact details etc.

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Attachments

bike-003.JPG

More pictures and an update on the mileage.

It has done just a smidge under 2000 miles so an error on my behalf.

Be going on Ebay on Saturday.

Dave

Attachments

IMAG0010--8589223898466812913.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg