2008 YAMAHA YZF R125, EXCELLENT CONDITION, WELL LOOKED AFTER, 10,000 MILES

YAMAHA YZF R125 ‘58’
£2300 o.n.o
I’m reluctantly selling my R125 but I am now looking to buy an R6.As you can see from the pictures she is in great condition and has been well looked after. (Locked in Garage, cleaned regulary and chain lubed)
10,000 Miles12 months Tax4 months MOT(I will put a new MOT on for the new owner, no charge)Cyclone Alarm (very loud with flashing lights so does the job perfectly)I also have the Rear Seat and Pillion pegs for the next owner
I gave her a service in April and changed the following:Engine OilAir FilterOil FilterSpark PlugBattery (Upgraded to MotoBatt)
I also changed the Chain and Sprocket about 4 months ago and has been cleaned, lubed and tightened (when needed) every month.
I have all the receipts to show that I purchased these items. I also have the Owners handbook and servicing folder that contains all my receipts, past MOT’s, Service handbook and Owners Manual.
I also have receipt for new front tyre that was put on in January, as you can see from the pictures both tyres have plenty of tread left on them.
I have owned her for about 15 months and will be sad to see her go but its time for an upgrade.
Feel free to make me sensible offers, I can only say no
Please come and view the bike and you will appreciate how well I have looked after her.
No test rides unless insured and cash in my hands, I’m happy to show you her in action though.
!!!First to see will buy!!!

Feel free to call me 07427136702
NOT INTERESTED IN SWAPPING SO PLEASE DONT ASK