2007 latest model HONDA HORNET CB 600 FA-7

Sadly I have to part with my Hornet due to a back injury from watersports as I have difficulty riding it. :crying:

I bought it new in July 2007 from a Honda dealer. This Hornet has only got 1,600 miles on the clock, an ABS, an immobilizer, R&G crash protectors and was customized with a colour coded rear hugger / chain guard to protect the bike and the chain from dirt (it doesn’t come as a standard and is worth £150).

It is still under manufacturer’s warranty (14 months remaining) and the road tax is paid until July 2008. Its first service was done by Honda and it has always been kept covered.

The asking price is £5,199. Preferred payment is cash, in full, on collection. I will take personal cheques, but funds must clear before I will release the bike.

Only pick up is available (location near Harrow, HA3).

Please PM if interested or if you have any further questions.

You are welcome to come and view the bike at the evenings (preferably) or weekends.

Attachments

hornet-1--8589904034814009556.jpg

hornet-3--8589904034813697056.jpg

hornet-6--8589904034813697056.jpg

Gorgeous bike. How bad have you been injured? Does this mean an end to biking completely? I hope not for you.

(Please note that I have resisted any watersports jokes) :smiley:

Thanks for the compliment to my bike and for not making that joke! :cool:

I got my back damaged pretty badly learning jumps on a wakeboard, at some point I could hardly move or sleep. It is getting better now, but every time I ride a bike, it comes back, especially after rides longer than 30 mins. I give it about 2-3 years to come back to normal, so should be back to motorcycling at some point! :w00t:

In the meantime, I wouldn’t want to see such a lovely machine not being used, so decided to sell even if it brings tears to my eye to part with it…

Thank you all for all your interest and viewings of this post.

I decided to bring down the price of my bike, so that someone else can enjoy the ride on it this summer.

I will happily sell it for £4,600. :w00t:

Please PM me if interested.

Cheers,