2004 (54) Kawasaki ZX6R (B1H-636cc)

I’ve got a 2004 (54) Kawasaki ZX6R (B1H-636cc) to sell.

According to one dealer, the bike is immaculate. It’s been garaged its whole life when not in use and has only 3.5k miles on the clock. One lady owner before me - I can verify this as I know her personally.

I’m going to put the bike on MCN and eBay over the weekend, but will sell to someone from here if interested. It’s pretty much completely standard, with the exception of having the front forks shortened and re-valved and the rear shock shortened - professionally done for the previous lady owner. The picture shows the bike with crash bungs, double-bubble screen and rear seat cowl, none of which are fitted or included, although we can discuss this. It also has a tail-tidy and mini indicators front and back, which are included.

I’m looking for offers around £3,900.

It can be viewed in Putney. I’m happy to take a pillion on a test ride, but no solo tests unless you’re willing to leave a £3,999 deposit.

Please don’t waste my time or yours, but if you’re interested PM me and we can arrange a viewing. I’ve already got my new bike so I’d like to sell quickly but will wait until Spring if I have to, so no time wasters please.

Gadget

P.S. Also available is an Arrow slip on race pipe. It sounds great and has the plod-friendly removeable baffle. Again this is not included, but I’m sure a very nice deal can be done for anyone that buys the bike.

Attachments

_zx6r.JPG