2000 x reg RSV1000 Mille full service history

Hello LB’ers For sale is my Aprilia RSV 1000 Mille X reg 2000 model

I have owned this bike for one year and can tell you its very reliable,30k miles

its always kepted clean and under cover,it has fallen over on both sides so paint is not immaculate

bought the bike in febuary last year after just having £800 service and has full service history

since then i serviced the bike in oct(£175) new coolant,clutch fluid,brake fluid front+rear,chain adjustment and check over

just had in january oil+filter(agip full synth)with the upgraded longer filter,new battery and new spark plugs

i have changed the oil and filter 3 times since owning the bike all with fully synth

it comes with every old mot,TAX and M.O.T till 30th january 2012,brake pads and chain+sproket were change just before i bought the bike and have loads of life left in them

also i changed the tyres when i bought the bike to bridgestone 016 duel compound tyres and i would say have at least 5k miles left on them

i have fitted mini indicators and mini clutch+brake levers,it has a seat cowl plus rear seat,race hanger+rear footpegs

it has a carbon cans co straight through exhaust with removable baffle+standard exhaust,race eprom and k+n air filter

comes with 3 keys,v5,paddock stand,tinted double bubble,haynes manual plus old bits+pieces

im sure ive forgot to add stuff

would be looking for £2100 ono

pm me if youre intrested

sides now look like this and scratches hardly visible

BumP

needs to go sensible offers :slight_smile:

NOOOOOO dont sell her :frowning:

Shes been good to me but the time has come :slight_smile:

has this bike been stunted :smiley:

no shes way to heavy and under powered for stunting :slight_smile:

Price reduced to £1900 or nearest offer

Now SOLD :slight_smile: