2/8 fish and chip run reborn.

RIP The Backbushe 4

We may have to take our lead from ASBO - Improvise, Adapt and Overcome

Oh dear me. Just seen the crash on the Beeb. RIP to those who lost their lives.

I have a plan B and C if the cafe is not open. I’ll work it out in the morning although may well just use one of the other options as I’ll feel a bit disrespectful making the call along the lines of “I know 4 people lost their lives at your place yesterday but, are you still open for us to pop by and have a coffee?”

Hum something is just not right about that crash…

Hello, would really like to join you lot for a ride tomorrow but to cut a long story short my bank card has been blocked, the question is, are the petrol stations we stop at likely to be manned so I can pay in cash ??

Thanks

As far as I know all petrol stations are manned in this country, so you should be ok.

Several ones at Asda supermarkets are unmanned. But I don’t think we’ll be stopping at any of them.

OK, cheers for the info, all things being equal I’ll see you all at the Ace.

We’re not stopping at any unmanned petrol stations. Jet petrol stations will as always be preferred but others will do. It’s not France we’re going to, of course they’ll be manned and in a worst case scenario you could give one of us the cash and we pay for it on our cards.

People should always take cash on rideouts anyway. Loads of little tea places don"t take cards

I agree with Jetstream^^^

Update in the description again

" it’s not France we’re going to…" funny that, because that’s where I live ( when not working ) and Sunday petrol = card as it is illegal to work in France on Sunday…and Monday…and all week between 12-2pm and…

That explains the question then. See you tomorrow😆

StreetDouble worries me, its like a whole cylinder short of a proper steed :wink:

see you tomorrow, the baby is now 2 1/2 months old so she can look after herself. plus the misses said yes.
ruby to the fray,… erm slighty bolding rear tyre.

see you all tomorrow

All over it !

I’m in, will be there on a yellow CBR, see you tomorrow!

We`ll be there on the only black and gold ZX12 R capable of keeping up.

Is anybody actually going to be at the second meet up point?

I’ll be at the ace :slight_smile:

If I’m not there by 9.30 someone give me a wake up call I’ll have overslept. I plan to be there earlier to have breakfast. But I can make bed to ace in 7 minutes including brushing my teeth and a shower so don’t worry the ride will go ahead.