1st Dates

ok now im engaged i can share some of my tactics

walk down embankment, alongside the London Eye, romantic and free, but might be a bit chilly tonight, lol

helicopter ride over london

day trip to france via eurotunnel (not on a 80 bike rideout, lol)

drive to brighton for a nice meal at a nice restaurant

go to a nice ****tail bar

ok thats enough…

Take him pillion Shewolf !

Ok, other than that, the walk in the park on a nice day is always a good un and you can escape if it isn’t going well as you may have other things to do in afterwards.

A few drinks at Vertigo 42 - http://www.vertigo42.co.uk/ - that one has done me well in the past. Amazing views of the city. You have to pre-book this though. It is quite exy though and you may want to go on somewhere afterwards.

Whatever you do make sure you have a good one.

some good ideas for when there is more time to organise something, as it’s tonight, drinks it is, lol.

GOOD LUCK tonight! hope it goes well

You kept that quiet earlier

Are you going to tell us more about him.

Best way to get over somebody is to get under somebody else

Good luck and all that.

well, i would flirt like mad, make hime buy me a really expensive meal, snog the face off it, rub his leg all night, lead him on, get him back to my door, and shut the door in his face! hehe oh what a bitch i am!

no seriously have a great time, and make sure you have got your iron cast thong on

That does work on occasion (in the past of course)

Good luck young Sherrie enjoy!

My technique is way simpler…
Show up… Says Hello… Job done…

Now you do need to be French, young, rich and attrative(ish) for this to work so obviously I haven’t try this for a few years…
Also helping is a desperate date…

It didn’t work on me Ghost

get up town and get on the lash…

That is because I am now too old and you are not my type… Too short

This forum always makes me smile when i see someone trying, innocently to write ****tail as in “bar” or “drink”…the first bit always gets edited, so making it LOOK like its a dirty word !!! Bit like when your ****sure of your decisions, or ****ahoop with joy,or knocking something into a ****ed hat!!!

Anymore?

Well done Sherrie, dont you DARE hang about…go go go girl !!!

I’m hurt

haha Blade, well I have a big ****ing ****, it scares all the hens

Bit late…Hope it went well…and you’re shagging as I type

If you make it to the 2nd date, go and see Avenue Q…Absolutely hilarious

http://www.avenueqthemusical.co.uk/

Welllllllll, how did it go?

You have to give us all the sordid details now!

Should of just invited yourself round to his (then he don’t know were you live - no chance of stalking) get the “first time” sex out of the way so your both more relaxed around each other (if its bad leave) then go to the pub pronto for a heavy drinking session and that “better then ever” ciggerette!!! Job Done!

Hope it went well!

You lot are terrible! I have a no nookie rule for the first 6 months

Anyway, it went well. We met at beach Blanket Babylon in Notting Hill and ended up in Cafe Nero down Frith until 2am. There will definitly be a round 2.