1998 zx6r for sale

1998 g-1 zx6r, 25000 miles 2 owners antastic condition, new battery, chain, sprockets, brakes and rear tyre 50 miles old.

double bubble iridium screen, custom tail tidy with led indicators, R & G`s scorpion titanium can and original for mot, rear paddock stand, brided front hoses, fantastic condition throughout.

10 points and a new baby forces reluctant sale for anymore details call Gavin on 07590292970 located near high wycombe

Attachments

046--8589209309329327931.JPG

044.JPG

045--8589209309329171672.JPG

And the price is?:w00t:

sorry i forgot, 1600 ono, it has no mot or tax as not ridden for 6 months although it has been started up regulaly

I would advise you to get an MOT for it otherwise you may have it longer than you expect. Or is there a reason you have no MOT apart from it not being ridden? :slight_smile:

no reason just lack off time really if i get a good price i will stick a years mot on it

for the sake of 30 notes i would get mot to sell it then the person who buys it has option of riding it home etc after sorting tax etc, also shows the person who buys it that it is not a piece of crap, lol.

Personally i wouldn’t give you anything for a bike without an MOT, you never know what’s wrong with it.

Get some time and get it tested as Choprock stated it’s only £30 and this will help with the overall price you get.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice, i think i will get it booked in for 1

oh man I so want one of these. do you accept luncheon vouchers?

update in for its mot next week so will come with 12 months mot!!!

bump

bump

I agree with the above, assuming it passes, you’ll potentially
get 100s more for the bike after having spent just £30.

It does look neat and tidy.

Good luck selling it.

PS. One issue I had with mine, 1995 ZX6R, was the 4000 mile
service interval for valves and carb balancing. It didn’t half
run rough if you left it too long, i.e. > 6000. It had old style
tappets. What’s the service interval on the 98 model?

bump

has it had the mot yet?>

not yet its booked in for tuesday afternoon

Well there’s not much point “bumping” it then til it passes!

I wanted to point that out but it seemed a bit rude

****, the classified police are on patrol - give the guy a break! If your not even interested in a buying his ZXR why keep busting his balls about the MOT? Same old LB!

Has it got the MOT yet? :hehe:

Sorry, couldn’t resist!