1998 Honda VFR 800 Fi

due to a change in circumstance i’m reluctantly letting go of my VFR

bike is located in Gillingham Kentstandard apart from high level micron carbon can (with baffle) -rear seat cowl -2 x keys - optimate charging lead it has mot till april 2013 and tax till nov 2012…mileage is 32 thou which is low for these mile munching sports tourers. full service in december with parts from david silver spares -oil and filter -plugs -air filter -genuine honda pads front and rear chain sprockets / battery / steering head bearings also fitted end of last year.the regulator rectifier has previously been upgraded and bike starts on the button even in depth of winter. still using the bike daily and will do oil and filter shortly,tires are due to be replaced and i have a pair of bridgestone 016’s waiting to go on ready for some better weather there is some corrosion from winter to the fork lowers but should be treating this in the coming week.this bike is used all year round as it was intended. negotiable extras are a baglux tank cover and expandable tank bag available to view early evenings and weekends by prior arrangement,cash in hand and proof of insurance for test rides any questions please call mobile no later than 10pm thanks

Guy - 07593310899

Price?

£1800 when i get tires and fork legs sorted…open to reasonable offers :slight_smile:

edit-will add some pictures later

shockingly you do care moto :hehe: i’m ok thanks and yes everything for sale up sticks and escape the country whilst i still have a chance

maybe you can have a whip around for my travel fund and throw a few pennies my way :Whistling:,king of the bikers and all that ;)…out on the lanes tomorrow or playing on a road bike if the weathers good?

There is one other important piece of information missing from the ad, and this is especially important for VFR’s.

What colour is it?

Shame you have to sell, wouldn’t part with mine (Yellow Fix).

Bob

ooop’s i’ll get some pic’s up but i’ve dropped the bike off for new tires…it’s the nice silver version :wink: been riding a early vtec this weekend and must say i’m quite impressed and strangely it feels lighter than my current vfr.i’ll get another some day i think all vfr owners are loyal to the model :cool:

It does make me laugh how much MotoKing rips Smiled for that whip-round…

£1700 still here waiting for a new home…BT016’s fitted i’ll give it a wash soon and scrub the flys off the front for some pics

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/honda-vfr-800-fix/106212430

some old pics on gumtree other than getting dirty bike is in good clean condition for age and mileage

SOLD :crying:

for the asking price of £1700 :w00t: via scumtree