1997 Ducati 748 B

Up for sale is my 1997 Ducati 748B.
Ducati Rosso Red with the beautiful contrasting brushed gold/bronze frame and metal work/Brembo wheels.
This bike has very low mileage currently at 8800 but this is subject to change as I still ride the bike.
Totally standard save for twin Blue Flame 50mm exhaust cans.
This bike is in superb condition with only the smallest light mark commensurate with a regulraly used motorbike - too small to capture on images!
Plenty of service history namely with Rosso Corse here in London - Cam belts done about 1000 miles ago, brand new Michelin tyres, oil and filter change, plugs, rear master cylinder replaced along with rear pads…this is a tip top ready to go bike which puts a massive smile on the riders face - the sound is immense not to mention the fact it turns heads wherever it goes.
Not to be confused with some of the rubbish thats been neglected out there - this bike has been very well looked after. None of the histrionics associated with Ducati’s - never let me down!

Taxed until end of Jan - MOT until July 2013.

The bike is collection only and buyer must supply me with full asking price cash on collection - no test pilots, no dreamers.

This item is advertised elsewhere and I reserve the right to withdraw from sale at any time.

£3000.

Rob

[email protected]

Okay my asking price is £1000. That’s the price I’m asking for the bike. You can have the cash on collection.

have you got any pictures?

Hey there,

Yes - plenty. Send me your email addy or email me at [email protected] and I’ll supply in return.

Rob

Your seriously going to post this advert without any pictures unless by email… Why?

I’m guessing something to hide?

here it is, same write-up, price etc…

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-Ducati-748-Biposto-/251184475612?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item3a7bc2eddc

OOoooo nice Duc.

Good luck with the sale indeed. If not keep it if you can! They are buggers to keep clean and this one looks great.

8800 miles in 15 years!!

And stated that the mileage will go up as its being used!!

At that current rate that’s 1.6 miles per day :laugh: