1991 GSXR 400 RR

Selling on behalf of a friend

Model : GSXR 400 RR

Year : 1991

Mileage : 19,959km - 12,400 miles from new

Immaculate condition - new tyres, battery, brake pads, fork seals plus Hagon uprated springs (originals will be supplied) - recent oil change, 12 months tax and MOT - 2 owners from new … myself and previous owner who was an actor, and bought the bike in Japan while on location in Tokyo and imported it back to London at the end of filming - then hardly used it!

Bike has sat in the garage for 3 years and has hardly been used - would make someone either a lovely runabout or a collectors piece.

Available to view in City of London - EC2

Send me a PM for more details

£1,350

who was the actor? anyone we would know?

Is this bike still for sale?

Whats the seat height?

Bike is still for sale yep.Not sure on seat height - but if it helps - I’m a short arse with a 27 inch inside leg and I can touch with both feet :)If you’re interested/would like to go and view - drop me a PM with your number and I’ll try to get in touch with the bloke at work who is selling it (though truth be told I think he’s out of the office till after the bank holiday weekend)

Gr8 lil’bike these…:cool: If he’s away, cant we BCR it on the weekend?:w00t:

PM Sent

Did you get my pm? Either way if bike is still available please pm me your number.

Actually by bad just realised that you have said the guy is out the office till Tuesday.

damn I wish I had a garage that big

This still available?

Yep - just replied to your PM :slight_smile:

awesome lil bike…seriously cool:cool:

SOLD :smiley: