It’s that time again! Because the ULEZ’s happened, we’ll meet at the Bike Shed, not Borough Market, and skirt the ULEZ on our way out. Leaving the Bike Shed at 7 so ideally be there by ~6:30.
You will need:
- 70mi tank range from the Bike Shed (there’s a petrol station by Old St roundabout for the ULEZ-able)
- To be happy to get yourself home from the M25
- To be up for getting yourself home rather late (we’ll not get to Brighton until 9/10)
- Working lights, a clear visor and all the other stuff you might need when it’s dark
- A license and bike that can deal with the motorway back
- To be okay with having chips for dinner: https://buddieschippy.co.uk/
Let me know if you want to come but the timing’s tight, and we’ll hang about for a few mins if need be.
Anyone who’s not been that way in a while might be surprised by Old Street
We’ll use the cornerman system if there’s more than four of us so ideally know how that works beforehand.