127 Diner opening 12th Jan

Likewise. :slight_smile: We should give this thread back now I think,

We were all waiting for the photos of both of you “then” and “now”:smiley:

Bob Hope & no hope!!!:stuck_out_tongue: P.S. I think it was nearer 16 years ago. Still a long time though.

Err this that supposed to be the Union flag on their website? :ermm:

Oooh hang on vague memory of being on the back of your fzr600 going down southend seafront wiv no lid and you still had the seat hump on!:w00t: i remember you now lol and going up the owl and you riding through the closed coned off A127 when they were changing rayleigh weir from a roundabout to an underpass…blimey even 16 years is a long time ago…

I don’t remember those times, you’re not thinking of Skelly are you?

Ahah yep lol see its all coming back now:D

Anyone fancy establishing an LB bridgehead:)

Apparently there were a good few bikes there today! :smiley:

BUT !!! Is anyong going tomorrow - Sunday!??:smiley:

What time does it open? What time was anyone thinking ? I’m only Romford so easy peasy for me! :smiley:

8.00am till 8.00pm. We were thinking of riding from the Ace around 11.00am for lunch at the 127 around 12.00.-12.30 then a run up to Blackpool:D

Ah, i thought it’d be brekky time, Lunchtime is too middle of the day for me, if that makes sense!

What a gloriously sunny day, if a little windy! I’m off to wash 2 weeks worth of cr*p off the bike and maybe pop down to the Diner after all. Be a shame to waste a dry day!

was a lovely day today just read this post, bugger missed out but mayby next time, and i took the bike out for a few hours this afternoon to keep the battery charged up well thats the excuse the wife got any way, was it any good up there any one that went???

Very friendly, free coffee because the proper machine is not up and running yet! Quite a few other bikers there and a real jukebox:)

Oh bummer. Missed a ride out today after all cos 2 weeks worth of road cr*p made 3 hours of cleaning and after that i got summonsed for ‘Sunday Household Chores’. At least the bikes clean now (Only till Tues mind when it gets rolled out for duty again). If anyones planning a trip there during this week or next weekend then count me in!

possibly up there sunday if the weather is half decent as its 2 minutes round the corner from me will post closer to the time :smiley:

Blimey Sam, thats a lot you remembered there, for someone who said, “nope i cant recall you” ha ha ha…pray tell what was it like sitting pillion with seat hump still ON bike??? hmmmm i should imagine either VERY interesting, or VERY not…:P:D:P tut tut on the no crash helmet girl…what are u like ?Anyway, Friday/Sat nights sound good…open till midnight AND kebab?..anyone going down let me know, is this the little place before Turpins? Must have flown past it SO many times but still cant place where it is? Prob fly by it again if i dont follow someone down there first time knowing me !! :stuck_out_tongue: Wouldnt mind stopping there on route to southend come warmer nights…save that trek to Ace thats for sure !! :wink:

It is just before the Dick Turpin, right next to a petrol station. Used to be a Little Chef. However not very well signposted.