125's

anyone know anyone whos bought one of these?

www.fun125.com

my gal is thinking of getting one, we re going down to have a look on friday…

Is anyone actually able to get on this page???

not when u click it, you need to type it in the title bar

www.fun125.com

Try this

http://www.fun125.com/

What one you going for Steve ?

Could be OK but won’t have much resale value, so it’s a keep it bike.

Cheers Mark.

the 125 one…

she only wants sumthing for a few mths practice to then do her das

i think you should buy a matching pair, man you two would look sooooooo cool

To be honest judging by the fact I’ve never heard of them, the fact they’re probably just the slightly bigger equivalent of those dodgy chinese mini bikes on ebay, and the worryingly budget website layout, I wouldn’t touch one with a barge pole. But go and look anyway, you may have just discovered the latest fantastic make.

we dont really care about the make, thing is these things are cheaper new than a second hand honda cg

and she dont wana keep it long, so no point paying out a grand on a 8 yr old honda thatll need new bits, mot etc

From everything I’ve read in the press, and on the net, the biggest problem with the chinese bikes is quality control. While they use pattern components based on known bikes, the quality of both materials and construction are a bit suspect. to be honest, an older CG or similar would probably be more reliable, and hold it’s value more.

look steve u’ve seen my CBR 125 R im sure we could come to an arrangement

ooooooooooooooooooo ihave seen your 125 but only in my mirrors or over my shoulder.piece of shi*t.buy a proper bike.

you potato picking f**k i still gave u a run for ur money at them lights however as the man in charge i just thought of a load of jobs for u all sh*t. i cant wait to smash u up…

you could not smash a light bulb.Any way are you going for breakfast in the morning.or are you saving for a BIG bike.

I’ll go for breakfast but im not sure the serve bogweed there u irish sh*t kicking Fk, i’ll still smash u up and anyway u couldn’t knock out a wk.

ok thank you.You brit you had to run away from Belfast because you wanted your mummy.

Look u rioting n*b you know full well y i was in belfast and if u want to remember the old days il get back in combats and beat u with a hickory stick. and remember this i watched u at home in ireland i know what u did

all i remember is throwing lots of stones and bottle at you Cu*ts, I wish you could turn back time i am a better shot now.

So am I i’ll get u right between the eyes this time!!! however have u come to realise that all u irish smell of wet dog and tobaco!!!

ok its time you knew something the only reason you joint the guards is butlins turned you down and thats the only way you could get a red jacket.

dont give me a hash brown or snot on my egg