1 lap of brands & my close escape from a highside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQAydZYWIJ4

Congratulations, that looked like it stepped out far enough to soil your underwear. :stuck_out_tongue:

New pants please! :hehe:

Well saved mate

Hehe! The adrenalin must have been great :smiley:

Well done on keeping your cool. That was scary :w00t:

well done [ or should i say lucky] for keeping it up.

new pants indeed neeeded lol

didnt see you at brands yesterday?

hehe good save there mate, had a very similiar one coming out of graham hill in the last session…

Good to see you and all the other LB’ers yesterday… :slight_smile:

Well caught Si and good to meet you. Sorry I didn’t get out on track with you, it was quite busy out there keeping an eye on a few pals and I didn’t get out until the afternoon session.

that looked fun,well saved:D

Yeah - well saved - I reckon that would have had me flying off!

I like the roll out afterwards…casually rolling along off the racing line looking for a spatula or something…puckered your ass so tight you couldn’t get off the bike, eh? :laugh:

Glad you kept it rubber side down, mate…that would have ruined your day for sure. :w00t: :hehe:

lol, i had a moment like that at mallory not long ago, both feet off the pegs. DAM i miss brands gonna have to get myself back there soon and bring those wheels you bought off me :smiley:

Thanks for the comments it really was a pant filling :Whistling: heart stopping moment for me lol still cant wait for the next trackday tho’

Yeah sorry stace the little boy was getting really tired by time the evening crowd turned up so we had to make a move , catch you on the lb day if your there?

ooh that would save me a trip , sorry deano completley forgot about the wheels will try and arrange somthing for week after next if i aint forgot again lol

Well done for saving it:D You MUST warm them tyres up:w00t:

the tyres were warm mate, that was about 16 mins into the session i think it it was a case of them just being shagged out and exiting in first gear , i changed them straight after . but didnt wanna chance any more of my luck so packed up for the day:D (and changed me pants ;))

crickey, good work to save that one, well done :cool:

:
[/quote]
the tyres were warm mate, that was about 16 mins into the session i think it it was a case of them just being shagged out and exiting in first gear , i changed them straight after . but didnt wanna chance any more of my luck so packed up for the day:D (and changed me pants ;))
[/quote]

My mistake, as i read the title i thought you ment you had only completed one lap. Still, whatever lap it was it, well done.

haha! i done that exting a roundabout couple weeks back…makes ya jump!!

did it kick you out the seat? i had a great view of my clocks and s.damper:w00t:

i like the way you pull to one side and slow down:D let me guess you was thinking…'F*cking ‘ell!!’:w00t::smiley:
good save fella!!:slight_smile:

Nice one - I gots to have me some of that when I gets a bigger bike :smiley: