09 CBR600RR Exhaust options

The bike is due a service in March so may put a can on there at the same time. Any recommendations? Yoshi look nice.

I have been planning to buy those for ages…no luck yet lol They sound and look awesome :slight_smile:

http://www.hyper-flo.com/

This is a photo of mine (BOS). Sounds great and is so much lighter than OE. Don’t like the ones that stick out like the Scorpions. The Leo Vince is the one I would have got otherwise. The Akra is the nearest in shape to the standard one but very expensive.

Try and buy one that you have heard. I had a Leo Vince on mine and it was far too quite, ended up chopping off about 100 mm, twice and removing the packing to get a decent sound…

Is there a specific web forum for your bike? I’m still stuck in between the Mivv & the scorpion… Are you looking at road legal with removable baffle or full on race type? I luv the shotgun twin type but can’t find one apart from Arrow who want £650 for my bike.

TWO BROTHERS!

the Leo Vince SBK titanium end can on my cbr600rr 2004, was quite quiet at low rev and idle but start to roar after 8k rev and very loud and raspy tone when open up over 10k rev most of the time on a track day…and sound different to other inline 4 as well…

Same here, the Leo sounded lovely when thrashing it, however when filtering it was crap… Far as I’m concerned I want cars to know I’m there! Just bought a scorpion carbine, hope it sounds ok, always a gamble on an inline 4…

Heard it on a 600 gsxr and it sounded great…

Waste of money… Buy a cheap club racing pipe…You should be able to get something simler to what mark hill perfomance knocks up for a Honda.

www.hmracing.co.uk/