09/09 Triumph Sprint ST 1050 Phantom Black

A long shot perhaps, seeing as I moved up North over a year ago and you’re all in London but I’ve got to sell the bike so it all helps I suppose…

I’m selling due to change in circumstances and growing family requiring a family estate car… The horror!

Triumph Sprint ST 1050 2009/09 Phantom Black

£6,250

The extras fitted and included in the sale are:
Taxed until May 2011
Trident Carbon Exhaust
Heated Grips
Datatool/Triumph System 4 alarm/immobiliser
R&G Crash Bungs
Givi Tinted “Double Bubble”
Carbon Tank Pad
Bagster Tank Cover
RAM Sat Nav Mount
Triumph Colour Coded Panniers
SW Motech Rear Mount with Universal Givi Mount and 45L Givi Top Box with Pillion Back Rest

Bought in September 2009 with 8,500 of touring miles on from the previous owner.
6,500 added by me. My mileage is occasional weekend A and B roads and weekday Motorway and A road commuting. Current mileage 15,000.

I’m running Dunlop Roadsmarts with approx 6,000 on. Rear still has a couple of k left in it but is a good tyre with no decline in feedback or performance to date, front looks like it’ll outlast another rear easily!

The bike has been ridden in all weathers but never dropped, raced, taken on a track or been involved in an accident.

It is garaged overnight and kept in secure covered parking during the day so the only exposure to the elements is on the road.
The bike is used, but cared for and cleaned very regularly. Chain well maintained, cleaned and lubed with Wurth dry lube and has plenty of adjustment left.

All Year Biker treatment of ACF 50 was applied in October 2009 plus regular top up applications of ACF 50 on exposed bolts and fasteners etc.

Overall condition is VERY good although the mileage has left the odd mark. There is a small light scratch on the right hand side of the tank from my 2 year old son “helping” me cleaning. The paintwork on the frame above the Left foot peg has rubbed away from my boot rubbing against it.

Price offered reflects the above. £6,250

It has never missed a beat or given me a problem in the time I’ve owned it and this truly is a reluctant sale as the bike is stunning and I’ll be sad to see it go. It does turn a lot of heads!

All documentation will be supplied along with tool kit, receipts etc.

Triumph dealership Serviced at the following:
09/04/09 @ 484 miles
18/06/10 @ 5084 miles
01/04/10 @ 12,438 miles

Viewing is welcome, but please call or email to arrange. Cash in full required in hand prior to test ride. I’m situated between Leeds & Bradford (about 3 miles from Junction 27 of M62). Any questions please e-mail or call. My mobile number is 07760 294 525
Thanks for looking.

how much?

D’oh… post amended… thanks for the pointer :wink:

That sounds and looks like my old steed. :smiley:

Free bump