07 Moto Guzzi - perfect summer cruiser, good in town

Selling my 07 Guzzi Norge as I won’t be using it in the foreseeable future. I’ve owned it since November 2014. Always kept under cover at home and at work so is in great condition. There are no notable marks on the paintwork of the bike. There are a couple of scuffs on the luggage as you can see in the photos but in all honesty these look more visible in the photos than they do in real life. The bike had a big service at 36k and I have since replaced the oil, filter and battery. Mileage now 39,500. Upgraded HyperPro suspension. Comes with a widescreen Garmin sat nav mounted right in the centre . and wired in to the battery and is in perfect line of vision - saves a lot of time getting lost in and around London or out touring. Overall the bike is in great condition and any inspection is welcome. Top box has two extra safety lights on the back. Both Michelin Road Pilot tyres in great nick. Phone charger under seat. Service history is good and you can tell just by riding that she has been well cared for all her life. Two keys are present along with manual, log book and service history. You can view in London N8 or we can arrange to meet more centrally. Full service history, 2 keys, ABS, Belly pan, Centre stand, Electric start, Heated grips, Panniers, Top box, Touring screen, Exhaust - Steel. Black, £2,800 or nearest offer for a quick sale…call or text Stephen, 07585045998, or reply to this.

photos here

ULEZ exempt?

Yep, checked here last week

@Wise Dude, with a number plate like that, you really need to buy this .

its an 07 so would have to prove to TFL is ulez friendly

Sounds like great value. Good luck with sale.

Are you at all interested in selling your zumo separately? As a result of a smaller front wheel farkle I made to my yammy, I no longer have a speedo

Hi Wise - I checked it on their database and its all good - see comments above :slight_smile:

Hi slow-ride …I’m not really keen to sell it seperately. The mount for it is wired into the battery and fits well on the dashboard - don’t really want to undo it…try ebay? All sorts of speedo options on there

Anyone want to make me an offer?