0% Finance Deals - Any Coming Up?

Anyone know which, if any manufacturers are gonna be offering 0% deals soon? I saw the Yamaha deal & I think Suzuki are doing deals at the mo but Im intersted in a KTM once I’ve passed my test but keeping my options open

Cheers

I recently bought an Suzuki SV650s, with full fairing and seat cowell, with a years free fully comp insurance and 0% finance

Considering ive only been riding aproximately 3 months it was an offer i couldn’t refuse, especially with the free insurance! Plus as a new rider an Sv650, in my opinion is perfect, handles well and is very forgiving!

No way, that is an amazing deal. Would you mind posting up the dealer?

Check out Yamaha’s official 0% range, includes Fazer 600 and 1000,

best of all, it includes new R6!!

Cracking!

I got mine from Premier motorcyles, In West Wickham, Kent. Lovely little shop, very friendly and give good advice. I think their website is www.premiermotorcycles.co.uk I know i had to get my order in before xmas to get the free insurance so im not sure if they’re still offering that, but i know they’re offering 0% finance on a few different bikes. They also gave me £250 vouchers with it and a few other bits!

My credit history is not immaculate and I had no probs getting the finance

Speak to the owner, Martyn, always willing to do a deal. If you do, mention Ben and it might even get me some Brownie points

Quite a few offered in the Comic (MCN) as well

see:

www.doble.co.uk for pretty much all brands