More Products Released Into Alpinestars' New 2012 Technical Motorcycle Collection
(suggested retail price £249.99) – All Weather Riding / Touring Jacket
Size - : S–4XL
Technical and aesthetic elements are expertly combined to create Alpinestars’ Köln Drystar® Jacket. A weatherproof Drystar® liner, ventilation intakes and lightweight Bio armour are seamlessly integrated into the jacket’s design, offering all weather riding ability without compromising style.
- 4-in-1 system incorporating the removable, waterproof and breathable Drystar® liner and the thermal liner allows the user to configure the jacket suit any climatic condition.
- Constructed from brushed polyamide with 600D polyester fabric reinforcements for enhanced strength and durability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive Drystar® liner keeps the rider warm and dry in even the most hostile of weather conditions. Safety
- Removable CE certified Bio armour elbow and shoulder protectors provide class-leading impact protection and are extremely lightweight and slim, enhancing the fit and feel of the jacket.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars back protector insert and chest guards available as accessory upgrade).
- Integrated reflective stripes make the rider more visible in poor conditions.
- Zippered air intakes on the arms and front of the suit and an exhaust vent on the rear provide superior ventilation in warm conditions.
- Discrete volume adjusters on the lower and upper arms allow precise fit around the arms, improving comfort and reducing wind flap.
- Waist adjustment belt is stylish and affords a tailored fit.
- Premium YKK zippers with twin slider on the front zipper.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants.
(suggested retail price £89.99)
Purposely crafted for the city streets, the ultra-modern design of the Fastlane Shoe discreetly integrates a number of protective features to match its style with safety. With a streamlined design inspired by Alpinestars Auto Collection, the Fastlane’s lightweight construction and anatomically optimized design ensures comfortable wear, all day long.
- Sleek profile upper is constructed from lightweight, durable and abrasion resistant microfiber.
- Breathable mesh liner aids airflow within the shoe.
- External TPR protectors around the ankle and toe.
- Foam backed, double density ankle cups provide impact protection to both sides of the ankle.
- Internal toe and heel counter are layered under the microfiber for additional impact and crush protection.
- Reflective stripes on heel for improved visibility in dark conditions.
- Integrated metal shank in the sole helps reduce excessive foot deformation during impacts.
Comfort and convenience
- Plush 3D Mesh on the collar and tongue.
- Shift area with debossed texture detail.
- Extremely lightweight rubber sole features laser-ablated textured grip for sure footing on all surfaces.
- PU midsole on the heel for added walking comfort.
- Anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed grants the foot a more natural posture both on and off the bike.
- Lace closure system with adjustable Velcro strap affords quick and easy fastening.
For more information visit: www.alpinestars.com