Make Multiple Stops En Route With The Tomtom App For iPhone V1.8
Multi-stop routes enable the driver to plan a trip to the petrol station, or a diversion to pick up a friend, as part of a longer journey. This removes the hassle of entering a new journey each time and means that the driver can get an accurate estimated time of arrival for their final destination.
This new App release also gives users the latest map which includes recent changes to the roads. Plus TomTom has updated its fixed speed camera database so drivers can stay safe and avoid fines with the most up-to-date locations.
“At TomTom, we want to make navigation as easy as possible for drivers”, says Corinne Vigreux, Managing Director Consumer at TomTom. “The new multi-stop routes feature is the latest example of that. If drivers want to make a few stops on their journey, they can just tap in the destinations from the start. It takes into account that people lead busy lives, often it's more efficient to run errands all in one go. This feature will help to make driving stress-free and more enjoyable, while saving drivers a bit of time.”
This new version of the TomTom App for iPhone still includes all the great features from previous releases. It can offer:
- The quickest way through traffic, proven - powered by TomTom HD Traffic and available as an in-App purchase
- Fewer speeding fines with real-time fixed camera alerts via TomTom Speed Cameras, available as an in-App purchase.
- The most accurate TomTom maps with no mobile signal needed
- Daily free map updates via Map Share
- Reliable arrival times at all times of day with IQ Routes
- Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone thanks to iOS
- Multitasking support
- Seamless integration with iPhone contacts, photos, music, email and calendar, including the navigate-to-photo feature
- TomTom's most popular celebrity voices, available as in-App purchases.
The TomTom App for iPhone v1.8 is available for purchase via the App Store. Continental and regional versions of the TomTom App are available today for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPod touch users at http://www.tomtom.com/tomtom-app
TomTom HD Traffic is an optional subscription-based service available for in-App purchase.